Sunday, August 10, 2008

THE BEGINNING~TOWARDS COMPLETION

Hye...well this shall be my first post in my newly created blog. Everything done has a reason behind it, same goes to the creation of this blog....well my reason is to document my final year memories in completing my mission of exploring PERLIS.....it a little late to start but its only in this semester that i have my own transport now and it seems that most of us here do now......this means i'm free to explore....exploring isn't done alone but with my frens by my side...it fun and much more exciting that way....

~anything & whatever that happens here....people i meet~

Final year: July 2008- May 2009

Sem7: 070708-241108
sem8: 301208-110509

2 comments:

宝云 said...

huhu...later i wan tumpang yr blog also la...hihi...put my photo also...

ahlik2084 said...

hai..i guest it you, my frend meera..gambate wit new life in blog..hehe..gucluck final year in UNIMEP. dun forget to pass by in my blog and say hello http://ahlikselepastahun2084.blogspot.com/