Thursday, July 23, 2009

Readers discretion is advised

In certain points of our life’s we encounter challenges....challenges are designed to make a person stronger...but we often keep thinking are those necessary when we encounter one....probably it is but maybe it is not too....well sometimes this problems that we face are made by us~ know as our mistakes in life ~ probably done by the lack of thought in to an action or judgment taken...well I personally feel that I often think a lot...sometimes I think or worry to much on a certain thing....but this time around I made a mistake....a mistake I would definitely regret seriously...I am beginning to already I guess...the irony of this I didn’t even regret that I climbed the roof and fell and fractured one of my bones...ha-ha I took it as an experienced ......back to this story but somehow this time I guess I made a big mistake....for one I hardly trust any guys....for girls I’m easy with...but I guess I was wrong u could never trust anyone that fast....somehow that fine day I got caught up with my emotions being happy at the moment....I kind of answered quest regarding my feelings for someone....and somehow I messed up when I terkantoi....but we made a promise not to tell anyone....yeah rite....well why am I so taken up by this event???? Well because I never tell anyone if I have a crush on someone except a few close friends of mine ~nk mintak tips ngorat…hehe…..yeah but other than that I keep it to myself….and this one is special to me coz “die” is my friend someone I just got to know and I do cherish the friendship between us although its still in the beginning…and therefore regardless of my feelings for “die” I still respected “die” nye point of view to be friends…and therefore I never confessed and wasn’t planning on one either….but things got out of hand I don’t know why this had to happen….why da hell I made that mistake of blurting out to that person….coz somehow it caused “die” problems and also caused our relationship to start rocking…slowly rocking harder….well I obviously don’t want it to fall and end just like that….I wish I didn’t do what I did….i wish I could explain what happened and it would make things better for “die” but I not sure by doing that it would either…so well I sincerely apologize for what has happened and do pray and hope that things would get better …..seriously….and me writing this isn’t coz I cant keep a secret (very good at keeping secrets actually) or anything like that its just a form of me kinda trying to explain myself and trying to keep my feelings and emotions under control ….I have to coz at this point I’m at HOME and just now my mom and sis kind of tegur me saying “asal ko dok termenung je” haaa ak pun cover terus mane ade tgh tgk tv la….and this was at the restaurant just now… so back at home I normally stay stuck to my laptop and only watch TV dikala smua org dah tido…and I’m always awake when everyones is asleep and vice versa….what would I do without you my dear laptop…syg pademu…haha…okla this is the end of my short story for now…..adios.

p/s: viewers or readers discretion is advised

2 comments:

zo said...

dear, thou ive no idea what had really happen to you tapi nak juga say something..my suggestion ajak 'die' kuar dan berbincang..explain kat die yg ko sincerely nak jadi kawan dia..buat masa ni lah..tuk masa depan kalau ada jodoh apa salahnya kan..

mraz86 said...

Liza, thank you so much for ur respond on this...appreciate it...will try to work things out...=)