Friday, August 28, 2009

New....Refresh!!!!

Looks like times up and i need to change my blog description....why??? coz as u can see the current description is "This blog is created to document my final year as a student in.....PERLIS....memories...sites visited....and anything & whatever that involves me in it... mission: exploring PERLIS" and my life as a student in Perlis has come to end...at least for now...i have completed my degree there which means my 4 years of stay at Perlis has officially ended...will definitely miss Perlis and of course UniMAP and my frens i met and spent time with throughout the 4 years.....but i definitely hope i will be able to visit Perlis and UniMAP from time to time huh....kate dah alumni UniMAP kan...=) LOVE da alumni card btw...hehe....ok getting back to the main purpose of this entry...only the description and da main pic of this blog shall be changed but the title and the add remains da same coz its Anything & Whatever...haven't found a suitable pic yet btw...will be looking for it now.... da pic depicts the "history" view of my blog.(that pic gives da feeling of peace and tranquility)



No comments: